Summer Group lessons schedule - as of September 2018
How is the training done?
- Training will be done on mats or on the equipment developed by Joseph Pilates
- in comfortable sports clothes, either in socks or barefoot
- changing room is available
- a towel should be brought
- mats are available in the Studio
- one unit is 55 minutes
- minimum number of participants is 4
- maximum number of participants is 9
New clients / Beginner & Experienced
New clients without knowledge and experience in Pilates are kindly asked to book one or two single units (Solo) before entering the group classes. There are special offers availabe for new clients coming to the Studio for the first time. This unit will be taken to discuss the individual fitness situation of the client, to introduce the principles of the Pilates method and to discuss a suitable training plan. Clients with Pilates background can directly join running courses after consultation of the studio owner.